24 bottles of beer... UPDATE
I offer 12 Liters of
top-quality Franconian beer
(Leutenbacher Drummer-Bräu) for fixes of each of the following:
Mail your patch and we'll organize the delivery.
- plan9ports: provide a libthread for OpenBSD-amd64.
- OpenBSD: vi: make 'vi -r' work after a power failure.
- OpenBSD: i386: make SMP work on IBM ThinkPad X60.
UPDATE works now as of 4.2-stable
- OpenBSD: Software Suspend ala swsusp to get around all that
silly ACPI stuff.
- OpenBSD: AMD64: Enable a MAXDSIZE of greater than 1 Gb.
UPDATE it's now 8 Gb in OpenBSD 4.4-beta
- OpenBSD: VAX: ELF with dynamically loadable objects.
- OpenBSD: all: port Ai's setmacaddr patch
UPDATE The 12 l for this
have been (successfully) claimed by Christian Kellermann with his
patch to current.
UPDATE The OpenBSD team added the feature to the
source (by a different patch, prs 2117 and
- libGMP: Support AMD64 with true 64bit arithmetics.
- GnuPG: all hash implementations in
have a function
is quite obfuscated with a totally unnecessary level of
recursion with several terminating conditions. Replace
by something more readable. UPDATE The terrible code is
by Ulrich Drepper, not gnupg's author Werner Koch.
- GnuPG: add functionality for signing arbitrary PKTs, thus
allowing signatures on signatures.
- libnet: functions for construction of arbitrary chains
of all possible IPv6 headers.